Saturday, April 16, 2011

Getting Started...

This is my first post for beginning digital scrapbookers. Our computers have become so much more than work tools for us. To be sure we use them for work, homework, bills, etc. but more and more we are using them to fill our leisure time. Many of you blog, use Facebook and other social media. We have phones that take these things on the go too.

I want to introduce you to the world of capturing memories using digital photos and putting them together in ways to make priceless keepsakes. You may be saying, "I prefer real photographs." That's okay too because you will be able to upload your pages to a digital photo service, have them printed and sent to you. In our time together I can share with you products and services I use or have used to make sure you are happy with your work and how you want to store it.

Soooooo, if you're interested in being my Photoshop Buddy, follow my blog. You can go as fast or as slow as you want to and remember, questions are welcome. No question is to small or dumb. Ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment